Let’s walk this path together…
It is an honor to be a part of someone’s healing or learning journey. Walking next to your client or student on this path is a powerful experience, but one that requires a great deal of personal and professional development to ensure we understand how best to be of service while remaining grounded, centered, healthy, and ethical in the delivery of our services and our business practices. To provide the best possible services, we must keep stretching and growing. We must keep learning and challenging ourselves and our beliefs.
Leif works individually or with teams to provide consultation on array of topics including:
- Big picture visioning (what is my passion and purpose?)
- Goal setting and task prioritization (how am I going to manifest my passion and purpose?)
- Business design and development including designing services and programs
- Adapting client/student goals to the EAMH or EAL environment and developing effective treatment and learning plans
- Designing session plans and developing activities to meet client or student goals
- Developing effective strategies for engaging clients and students
- Team or partner development
- Personal and professional development (who am I as a provider, what are my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and growing edges, how can I “walk my talk” in everything that I do?)
Through these consultation sessions, Leif helps to bring a sense of clarity, purpose, balance, and grounding stability to life’s journey. She believes that engaging in professional consultation is one of the best gifts you can offer yourself and your clients, students, and horses.
Join Leif on an adventure of personal and professional transformation!
“Leif is a great source of knowledge, inspiration, fun and hard work (but it is worth it!).”Ann Kern-Godal
“The combination of information and deep learning that Leif facilitates is truly transformational. I am not the same person now that I was when I started the course in the beginning of the year.Amanda Starr
Let’s journey together!